How to Reduce Motor Size by Integrating Accurate, Low Cost Piezo Motors
Today’s challenge is to make electronic applications smaller, cheaper and more accurate. PCBMotor builds accurate and high resolution, motors directly onto the PCB itself.
In addition to a world of new design opportunities, this new motor technology significantly reduces the size, building height and cost of applications while maintaining a high torque motor without slack.
Are these challenges relevant to you?
- Do you have an electronic application that requires movement?
- Would you like to integrate several motors directly onto a single printed circuit board?
- Do you need precise control of a lens, valve, laser, mirror, pointer, or the like?
- Does your system require high resolution and high holding torque with no power?
- Would you like to reduce the height of your application or otherwise improve the look-andfeel of your product?
If your answer to one or more of the above questions is ‘yes’, then a PCBMotor will help you reach your goals – innovatively and profitably.
Get a competitive advantage and increase your profit margin
- Make your application smaller by integrating motion and all electronics into one printed circuit board.
- Reduce your bill of materials – PCBMotor’s direct drive eliminates the need for gears.
- Innovate using the unique and ultra-slim form factor of the PCBMotor.
- Since the piezo components for the PCBMotor are SMD-mounted directly on the PCB, you further reduce your bill of materials by eliminating screws, wires, connectors, and manual assembly.